Rich Janouskovec

FOR SALE 1931 OLDS PATRICIAN SEDAN

FOR SALE  1931 Oldsmobile PATRICIAN SEDAN AND EXTRA PARTS! ASKING $16,500

Extra motor, transmission, rear end, front axle, springs, backing plates, 11 extra wood wheels, hub caps, tail lights, cowl lights, fender lights, 2 rear doors, water jacket covers, carbs, 4 sets of horns, 2 radios and controllers, radiator, shutters, 2 rear bumpers, extra dash, roadster dash panel, gauges, water pump and repair kit, head light lenses, backup light, tail light lenses, tail light stands, 5 extra tires, extra bird radiator cap, head light bar emblem, redone radiator emblem, number matching block and engine parts, distributor, 3 drive shafts, steering column and wheel, 2 horn rods, starter, generator, bumper bolts, air cleaner, 2 wiper motors, 3 gas pedals, 2 fuel pumps, trans mission input shaft, generator, 2 coils, spot light, trunk, clock "31" , header clock "32", T handles for spare tires, head light rings, owners manual, and parts and chasse manuals.  I would like everything to go together. It took a long time to gather all those parts and save someone a lot of effort and work. Car needs to have gas tank flushed, been sitting , and battery changed. Also water jacket cover changed. Rich Janouskovec   Montville,Ohio 44064 USA 440-968-3616 or e-mail -rjanouskovec677@gmail.com

31 DRIVERSIDE.JPG

31 FRONT INTERIOR.JPG

31 FRONT.JPG

31 PASSENGER SIDE.JPG

31 MOTOR 1.JPG

31 MOTOR 2.JPG

31 REAR INTERIOR.JPG

31 REAR.JPG

What condition are the wood wheels? Do you have 5 good ones? How much inc shipping to Texas?

thanks 

I 've got 5 wheels that have been stripped years ago, the metal has surface rust and the spokes are grayed but they are in good condition. Really heavy and hard to ship don't know if I want to get into that at this time.

will get out to the shop this weekend to check on the starter and decide if I will let it go. Maybe you can give John Scuderi a call and see if he has one, phone (516) 826-4853 or e-mail volvo1968@aol.com

• Like 1