Sactownog

MY 1933 DODGE DP SIX VISTA ROD RUN PICTURES

Here are some pictures of my 1933 Dodge DP six at the Vista Rod Run yesterday. 

enjoy. 

20180805_133220.jpg

20180817_084614.jpg

• Like 1

My 30's wife next to her 1933 Dodge. I make sure to buy her a new dress for every show we go to, its expensive, but you must keep the woman who makes your food happy or you may never eat again. 

20180805_122046.jpg

20180805_122050.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lookin good !!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mopar scott said:

Very nice pictures, should have had her holding a tommy gun!

Still in search of a tommy gun for the car. 

20 minutes ago, David_Leech said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302806416206

Check his other listings

BTW, will pay anyone that can order this to USA and smuggle into Canada. Called the customs office, it will be confiscated if sent in the mail

DUDE, thank you. thats great, I will have to order that. 

You are welcome! I did alot of digging before I finally found this. It's exactly what I wanted but I'm not allowed to have it. Damn these responsible gun laws (seriously, no replica firearms allowed, WTF?)

• Like 1

Some of us who have spent time on distant shores hunting men, and being hunted BY them, do not find toy Thompson SMGs and wannabe gangsters amusing.

• Confused 1

I guess in today’s world one would need to be careful of even toys that replicate a tommy gun. Years ago we were in Louisville at a car event and in came a 1934 Ford with guys riding on the running boards in pin stripped suits holding toy tommy guns. It was pretty cool, gangster all the way!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

A buddy of mine posed with his Thompson replica and my car. I see nothing wrong with it since the car was built in the era of gangsters. I really do not think that it is a "politically" correct or incorrect item. It is just a part of history.

post-37352-143138023503.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Well for those offended at having the gun with the car, they can KICK ALL KINDS OF ROCKS, because I do things to please my self and am selfish that way. hahaha 

I will be buying the one that was posted on the above link, It is a must have with the 1930's vehicles. 

my wife with a Tommy gun would have been that much more awesome. without it, is fine to, but I doubt her on a car like ours with a Tommy gun she will be in any sort of danger from the popo's

• Haha 1

Another alternative is to go up-market and away from the world of ratbags. The gangsters liked fast cars with room to carry lots of bootleg. Your beautiful car is better than that!

Deck your wife out in furs, flash millinery  etc. and yourself in the best three piece suit with suitable lapels and fedora with hand tooled shoes. Or go the informal route with flat top hat and casual attire, beautifully tailored.

8 minutes ago, Spinneyhill said:

Another alternative is to go up-market and away from the world of ratbags. The gangsters liked fast cars with room to carry lots of bootleg. Your beautiful car is better than that!

Deck your wife out in furs, flash millinery  etc. and yourself in the best three piece suit with suitable lapels and fedora with hand tooled shoes. Or go the informal route with flat top hat and casual attire, beautifully tailored.

Spats are always a good look, too....

spats.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, Sactownog said:

Still in search of a tommy gun for the car. 

I got mine from Amazon's  "EVIKE.COM" SKU # 31396 and it is an electric powered pop gun with all the correct markings

Mike in Colorado

A few years ago, there was a guy from, I believe California, that did that scene with his car at a car show.  Don't have his name, but he fit the era to a T  !! 

"...you must keep the woman who makes your food happy or you may never eat again."

I didn't know that!  But I guess that's because I learned to cook pretty well.  Us single guys sure do miss out on all the fun, don't we? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 22touring said:

"...you must keep the woman who makes your food happy or you may never eat again."

I didn't know that!  But I guess that's because I learned to cook pretty well.  Us single guys sure do miss out on all the fun, don't we? 

With my history of being the owner of a Stripper company, I have dealt with many different types of women and partied to the extent that most men in there life would never have the opportunity to enjoy. I do miss being single and getting that strange, but that constant drama that women love to allow men to enjoy is not missed by me at all. but the occasional piece of strange is never a bad thing. just not by me because I am married and in Comifornia they take 1/2 your stuff and you have to pay them to sleep with the next guy till they are remarried. lucky us.