David_Leech

Late light wrenching warning!

11:30, just got in from working on the Dodge. Had to call it quits. SKUNK WARNING! I STINK TO ALL HIGH HEAVEN! I wasn't directly sprayed but man was I close! I could (and still can) taste it. Was 75% done a valve adjustment when it sprayed. Powered through it. I heard something in the driveway fall over. Probably the skunk knocked a shovel over and scared itself. Had to search the garage before coming in (door was wide open). Wifey can smell it on me and it's bad! Let's say it isn't as romantic as the gasoline or oil I planned on smelling of

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wow,  I guess it could have been worse!  Tomato juice bath for you...

Haha never experienced a skunk but have been told they are bad. 

Well, all right. All right, then. Uh stinkin' to high what, David ? You mean as in the case of the most famous skunk of all time ? Celebrated in song ? You know. The one right smack dab in the middle of.................................

the ......................

E6EA71B1-4558-45FF-823E-558C0A7B70ED.jpeg

97975AFE-F2F9-4825-879E-E374B0CD5200.jpeg

643ED5B8-B3B1-4344-AA1D-7A6537A49829.jpeg

We don't have skunks here in Blighty but we do have some low life who smell just as bad.  Especially in a heat wave.!?

• Haha 1

I got sprayed across the knees trying to get my dog away from a skunk. ( I had on shorts). My hot coffee went all over me. Pup got it in the snout. As I was screaming and swearing, I saw dog rubbing his snout in a yellow jacket nest in ground 25 ft. away. and getting stung. I ran to pull him away and slipped in a" huge" poop pile and went sliding down to my shoulders on ground, now being attacked by bees. It was "breath taking" to say the least. This was Sunday morning and a church is right next door. Upwind.

The singing halted, the flock gawked at a crazy man sitting in his yard, taking his clothes off and swearing 'till the air was blue. This was 17 years ago and some church goers still leer at me as they walk by my house. I related this story on the old Larry Glick show on WBZ-Boston and "friends" still call me "stinky". Ya, Ha Ha ,real funny.

• Haha 2