Sign in to follow this  
Turbo Kane

Fuel door levers for sale

I make replica fuel door levers. They’re $30 each shipped. I take Paypal, Apple pay or postal money order. Message me if you’d like one. I have about 15 of them ready to ship but can always make more. FA4EA29C-C5B1-4C93-8CEE-4E2246753A2A.thumb.jpeg.d7dad130762764c8ab595908531db392.jpeg1CCF5EF3-8215-4728-B0DA-076E65FC71E6.thumb.jpeg.265c42e93099bd5758dbeca147f78034.jpeg97FF436E-6052-4BC3-BD4E-E36E589DAFB3.thumb.jpeg.0af8a10f6b5d13522f73758df3450c97.jpeg

This gas door lever is all you would want it to be.  It is a perfect fit, slides on nicely and sit like an original lever.  Nice job Turbo Kane.

Gas Door Lever New.JPG

My door lever arrived today and fits perfectly.  Restores a finished, classy look to the interior.  Thanks

I have around 10 left. I’ll be going away soon on military leave for roughly 6 months. Message me If you’d like one before I go. 

Art and Hemi, I have 2 left but unfortunately I can’t find the gas pump stamp anywhere. I must have misplaced it when I packed everything up for the winter.  If you don’t mind the symbol missing you may purchase them. I’m not sure if I’ll continue making them. I’m bummed my mold broke after making approximately 30-40 of them. Check your PM’s I’ll send you price and payment info. Thanks for your interest and understanding.

On 1/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, Turbo Kane said:

Art and Hemi, I have 2 left but unfortunately I can’t find the gas pump stamp anywhere. I must have misplaced it when I packed everything up for the winter.  If you don’t mind the symbol missing you may purchase them. I’m not sure if I’ll continue making them. I’m bummed my mold broke after making approximately 30-40 of them. Check your PM’s I’ll send you price and payment info. Thanks for your interest and understanding.

Thank you for the snappy quick shipment. After owning this TC for 24 years, it's kind of nice to finally have a fuel door release handle. As Garnet & Gold wrote, it is a perfect fit and I'm glad it does not have the decal.

fullsizeoutput_17ec.thumb.jpeg.793d542d09b6f61a50417472aae49f1e.jpeg 

Edited by Hemi Dude
to keep the writing together, that's all. (see edit history)