1926 DB -- What can you tell us about it?

We've just picked up our 1926 Dodge Brothers 2 door sedan with a production number of A 507,960. The number stamped on the engine is 924,206. What can you tell us about it? We have the Mechanics Instruction manual and have learned the date it was made, but we don't know what the name of the model is, or what colors it came in or just about anything else about it. Where can we find information?

Don and Annie

Hi, I can't tell you much about your '26, but I would recommend that you join the Dodge Brothers club. The technical advisors are always willing to help. I would also recommend that you purchase from them, their CD set of Dodge Brothers Club News from December, 1983 through October/November, 2000. There are all kinds of tidbits in those newsletters. Regards, Lee

Thanks for your suggestion Lee! We have printed out the membership application and it is sitting right here in front of me. It just hasn't made it into an envelope or into the mail. I wish we could do it online! But we'll get to it soon. We are anxious to make contact with other DB owners and we hope someone not too far from us has a '26 we can look at!

Annie and Don

Your '26 is what is called a 124 model with 12 volt system multiple cluch and with 3 main bearing.The engine numbrer are always higher then the car number.

Sent us your mailing address so we can sent you our free catalog

ROMAR CO.

3640 STATE ROUTE 8 SOUTH

TITUSVILLE,PA 16354

OR

If you attent the HERSHERY Show We will be set up in the white field WCF 6-7-8

Until next time

Vern Barker