1971-1973 Buick Riviera Parts

Auburncoupe

I have been parting out 7 of the boat tail Riviera model 1971-1973.  Good dry desert climate cars.  Several rot free panels remain as well as some good bright work.  Many items of bright work have been sent overseas but much remains.  Advise of any needs you may have.  

Please send a private message as I do not always read the threads.  Thank you. 

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/28/2018 at 1:22 PM, Auburncoupe said:

I have been parting out 7 of the boat tail Riviera model 1971-1973.  Good dry desert climate cars.  Several rot free panels remain as well as some good bright work.  Many items of bright work have been sent overseas but much remains.  Advise of any needs you may have.  

Please send a private message as I do not always read the threads.  Thank you. 

do you still have anything left of the 71's, i am looking for a hood, drivers door, and basically the entire back half of the car, and maybe some interior parts

On 6/5/2022 at 6:52 AM, Dynaflash8 said:

I have a rear window for pickup and also a dash pad that was crack-free when I put it in the rafters of my garage, but it's really hot in Florida.

i would be interested in looking at that dash pad, i am in Florida as well cant pm in this forum my email is leonard.b.lindsey@gmail.com

I have many 1939 Buick NOS parts boxed (in 12 boxes) to take to Hershey if I can make it.  There are also some 1941 and 1964 Wildcat parts in those boxes.  One or two 1971 Buick parts left also.  Sold a number of 1971 Buick Riviera parts yesterday. suzybelle39baby@aol.com.