Oakes Spare tire locks

mikewest

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, mlavin73 said:

Hello - 

Not sure if this is proper forum etiquette, but I have lots of Oakes Locks for sale. Did you guys find what you needed? 

Thanks

IMG_20201013_200024.jpg

IMG_20201013_200032.jpg

20201110_192910.jpg

Do you still have any Oakes locks available?

Colin

You should start a new thread under "Parts WANTED", and state in the title that you are wanting an "Oakes spare tire lock".

For one thing? A lot of people do not read old threads that are brought forward. For another, this is a parts for sale section, and people with parts for sale may not be looking in here.

Oakes locks are getting more difficult to find and expensive to buy. But they do still show up from time to time, so I would imagine a few people out there still have a few for sale.

I do have a couple of them for one of my project cars, and they are currently not for sale. I am just glad I bought mine when I did years ago when they were only a few dollars!

Good luck! And welcome to the forum.

Hi Colin -

My father has oakes locks. He's in the US, so I'm not sure how that works with getting them to Australia. His number is 1-201-230-3300, if you'd like to call him. He does not do much with computers or online conversations. 

On 1/12/2023 at 12:56 PM, mlavin73 said:

Hi Colin -

My father has oakes locks. He's in the US, so I'm not sure how that works with getting them to Australia. His number is 1-201-230-3300, if you'd like to call him. He does not do much with computers or online conversations. 

Thanks for that, does he at least have an email address?  Not sure on time zones for ringing, Colin