Need switch for light knob on dash of my Buick

Puka

Hello: I need the switch for the knob pot on the dash of my 51 Buick Super model 52. Right now, the map lights and the headlights are the only things that work (at the same time). Am looking for this part. Because I have a driver car (and my only car at that!) I'd like to get a replacement, unless someone can recommend a good guy to do a relatively quick rebuild. Then I just won't drive at night! Thanks!

Puka

1951 Buick Super Model 52

Hi,

Glancing down the listings, I overlooked you other post.

I don't think I have a spare switch, no do I know of anyone who does a re-build. However, you might want to try Bob's Buick Automobilia out of Atascadero, CA. I have been dealing with him for several years now for my 1952 model 72R, and he's one of the better dealers (parts/manuals/etc.) I have run into over the years. His number is in Hemmings every month if you want to give hime a shot (I have his number as well if want). Also in Hemmings is Griffin Buick Parts out of Union City, IN. The other fella I have delt with is Boyer's Restoration from time to time...he may be helpful as well.

Hope this is a help.

Matt

BCA # 31827