1990 Chrysler TC by Maserati for sale

This original beauty is ready to be sold.   It ia a great little convertible. It runs great and drives really good. The AC is blowing cold but who needs that when you got a convertible. It has both a hard top as well as a soft top that is in magnificent condition. The engine is a 3.0L 6 cylinder. I have replaced most of the normal wear items for a car this old such as shock and struts. The tires are new with less than 400 miles on them I had to put a new gas tank, fuel pump and sending unit because the car sat for a long time before I got it. I will be putting new brakes on it before it is purchased. I changed the radio from the original with a cassette deck to a Chrysler version that has a CD, but the old one comes with it it you want to keep it all original. The leather seats have some cracks from it sitting in the Arizona sun for a long time but the rest of the leather is in really good shape. This pic shows a dash cover on it but it is no longer there I just haven't take a new pic of the dash yet.

I am selling it to make room for some of my other projects or maybe even some new projects.

Make me a reasonable offer or I am open to trades for older classic cars and trucks

IMG_20170805_153051901_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20170805_153520867_HDR (2).jpg

IMG_20170805_153307817_HDR.jpg