oh woe

Go help your neighbor remove his Tevis system from his Riatta.

7 hours ago, Bill Reichert said:

My neighbor's Riatta has Teves brake problems.  My Tc's don't have Teves any more.

11 hours ago, Bill Reichert said:

He is in better shape than me!   I had to trade someone to convert my second car for a Shelby Daytona.  I have brain fade and a lot of other problems now.

Man, I would gladly have done that conversion in exchange for that Daytona. Too bad you live so far away. 

It ain't an Az car.  The guy taking it is using the engine in an earlier car and the Daytona will be a v8 drag car.  I do have an AZ 88 Shelby lancer with matching numbers.  Demiro was going to strip it for profit but the previous owner said complete or nothing.  Needs paint on the hood roof and trunk.  I has 3 quarter size dings and cracked windshield from when and 80' tree fell on the building.  I built that building like a brick out house!  I built it for $3,000 and the damage was $5,000 to the building! We had a Turbo Dodge meet at my house yesterday and went to Pizza Hut afterwards.  When we got home I went straight to bed.  Those younguns can wear and old guy out!

PS I bought the Daytona at an abandoned car auction.  One other person was bidding.  When I bid 250 I turned around and gave him a Dirty Harry snarl when I made the bid.  That was the end of the biding!

My mechanic collected keys for old cars for 30?k years.  I went through the Mopar can and found a key that worked?!

I bought a GTS on the back lot of a new car dealer.  It had a bill $175 for diagnostics due for 6 months.  I got the guys name and phone and called him up.  He still owed about 250 on the car loan.  I told him if he transferred the title to me, I would pay both bills and his credit would be good again.  Deal done.