1920s-30s Buick Hubs

Vintageben

So I don’t own a Buick but these Hubs followed me home today after a friend told me he was going to use them as a boat anchor maybe they are not worth saving but some one may get some parts. There is only 2 fronts and no other parts. So what model Buick are the from they seem pretty big I was thinking late twenties but there is no brake drums so that doesn’t make sense unless they have been removed already any way any thoughts appreciated.

939AA76E-2091-4689-B8F1-2C3ED6674B57.jpeg

1861D1AE-0A97-4356-9682-CD52C06B5606.jpeg

Yes ,the drums have been removed. roughly 1924-1928. 1929 was first to use bolt on wheels so 1928 at the newest. Leif is correct, hard to find and a  very desirable option. There is a Buick guy out there that will be very happy to buy these.

Greg in Canada

Cool thanks for all the replies I told   Him that they were worth saving but he still looked at me a little doubtfully and so did my wife but she said oh well you’re usually right on these things and let me bring them home ? what’s sort of dollar value do they have, mind you I usually prefer to swap this sort of thing for parts I need as I realise often parts are not really worth big money and I love seeing more cars  make it back on the road or at least stay on the road