1931 Ford Model A Slant Fordor

Hello,

I am new to the AAC. Was recommended by a friend.

I have decided to sell my 1931 Model A. I am located in Seattle, WA.

I have many pictures, and a great write up from the previous owner who did the restoration. I can send you a link upon request.

The car has never left the State of Washington. Engine numbers match the body.

Lombard Blue and Ebony Black. LeBarron Bonney Interior. Runs and drives great.

I just have no time to enjoy it anymore.

I would like to start the conversation at $18,500.

Thanks,

Jeff

1596465867_CarSale.thumb.jpeg.f9a47d615edb4f77be53416dbddb90a0.jpeg 

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

• 1 year later...

I am bringing this btt for my friend Capt. Jeff, and MOSTLY for our dear frustrated fine forum friend, mrcvs. Jeff has had literally ZERO time to dedicate to the sale or enjoyment of this absolutely GORGEOUS A-model Ford. If any of you have known a large yacht captain, or corporate pilot retained by a family, and the constant demands which must be met, you will know exactly what I mean. I just talked to Jeff on his satellite phone. He is Southbound in a squall, about 30 miles offshore, encountering large displacement traffic approaching/departing  the mouth of the Columbia River. We only had about 5-6 minutes yap time. Looks like he may have a break sometime in October.

The attractive execution of this sedan makes it stick out like a cherry in the whipped cream on your milkshake when you see it at a car show. It catches your attention from a block away. On the road, too. That is how I met Jeff years ago. We passed each other going opposite directions above the park on a perfect cruising day. I whipped a quick 180 in the '24 Cad, and we pulled over.

Sure, there are A sedans 1/2 the price of this one. But you couldn't make most of them this nice by pumping 20 grand into them.     -    Carl 

• Like 2

Yup !

This one looks "right" with the blackwalls-

now, if it were a sporty Deluxe yellow and black Roadster,

whitewalls could have been more appropriate,

just sayin',

I like 'em both ways

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)