1941 Cadillac Series 62. Restomod. 800 hp.

And you thought your hot-rodding days were over.......

Top level build on a 62 Series Cadillac with Fleetwood deluxe interior.

572 C.I. with 800 horsepower.  Art Morrison chassis.

Reply if interested. Located Chicago area. $88,500.00

Thank you.  John  847-224-0642

001.JPG

019.JPG

004.JPG

013.JPG

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

To me personally this is the only way to make a Cadillac attractive, and I owned an original prewar Cadillac and it was a very u forgiving car to drive. The lines were beautiful but keep it on the road was like herding cats. 

If you didn't enjoy driving a 1941 Cadillac, then you were driving a crappy one. They are easily among the best-driving pre-war cars ever built. For it to be otherwise suggests that something was very wrong with the car you were driving. 

• Like 7
18 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

If you didn't enjoy driving a 1941 Cadillac, then you were driving a crappy one. They are easily among the best-driving pre-war cars ever built. For it to be otherwise suggests that something was very wrong with the car you were driving. 

I figured there must be something very good about these cars for nearly every major CCCA member's collection to own one. Of course the same can be said for '34 Packards.

My 41 series 63 will cruise effortlessly at 65 all day.  The PO who was a friend of mine purchased the car with 17 K miles on it and toured regularly with the CCCA.  He lived in Florida and later Atlanta and never owned a trailer.  His last tour was in Arizona and he toured home via Canada.  I purchased it at 50K and have added 8K more on tours although I trailer it to anything out of Texas.  They are great pre- war tour cars in my opinion and are becoming very affordable.

My 1941 Cadillac is an absolute pleasure to drive, even on Bias-Ply tires at highway speeds.

We have driven ours more than 25,000 miles - and over 2,000 miles on, to, and from last year's Glidden Tour.

More than enough power to keep up with modern traffic,

good handling (assuming that you had the alignment done?)

16.9 mpg on I-80/84 from Rawlins, WY to Twin Falls, ID and back-

and super dependable !!!

• Like 3