Had a fast ratio steering box installed today, AWESOME!

toomuchvinyl

On 7/6/2018 at 8:23 PM, telriv said:

The only stops that are limited are the built in stops of the vehicle. Time for others to report their experiences. OR, better yet buy one & find out. Then you can do ALL the testing & theories you want until your hearts content. THINK AGAIN ABOUT PITMAN ARM LENGTH & THE ROLE IT PLAYS IN THE OVERALL SHEME OF THINGS. But, then again I'm sure you'll find something to knock or complain about. ALL I'm trying to do is help those out there that would like to upgrade & improve what they ALREADY  have. I just finished a '65 Riv. GS yesterday with the H2 option, faster ratio 15-1 ratio & he is EXTREMELY pleased with the outcome.

Again, just my thoughts. 

Tom T.

Tom, good thoughts you have. Your parts and consultation are 100% on the mark. You have helped me learn by doing. I’ve said a 100 times before I’m not a mechanic or mechanical, but I persist. The value of your parts and assistance has built an outstanding trust I have for you and your business. You help unselfishly and write in a direct manner that is understood. Thank you for your help. Guys like you and MANY others make this forum a great place to learn. I have some good natured fun along the way as well.

RRB