Brake line help

I had used DOT 3 brake fluid in my 29 DB truck and my flex hoses in front and back were plugged with rubber material. I believe the brake fluid caused the rubber to expand over a period of non-operation. What fluid should I be using?

Need sources to purchase these hoses. Any help will be greatly appreciated.C9190E14-8FEC-4F5A-8425-CAAC890035F1.thumb.png.e5d3c419302830a03fb735e0aea2ad1f.png18E8E402-B897-4D91-9C38-8A3169078DEB.thumb.png.04934e23acf858e30347b4a2e6c20fde.png

Mine where same . Was told by mechanic ,that if system dries out ie. leaks and rubber hardens it  cracks . The fluid put in get between layer of inner and jacket causing it to balloon or break .

They are ready available from ebay , Robert.'s ,  Andy's ,  Hagens and maybe even NAPA .  Get all three ..

Just to echo Tom - You should be able to take them to just about any auto parts store and any good counter man can look them up by size. You may have to settle for something slightly longer if they do not have an exact match. Do not recommend going any shorter though.