Need help to identify this car

ANDubin

Hard to tell year as only view is of the back end, but it does have flat fenders and brass bezel on tail light so more likely 1915 or '16.

Something I had not taken much notice of before is that Ts have different size wheels front and rear. It is obvious in the photo. According to my copy of The Standard Catalog the standard sizes were 30 x 3 on the front and 30 x 3-1/2 on the back all the way from 1909 to 1925. 

I wonder how many restored cars have the same size front and rear for ease of tyre changing.

Standard was different sizes but most Ford cars 1919 and later were sold with demountable rims. The spare had to fit all the way around so 30x 3 1/2 was used.

Canadian production always used 30 x 3 1/2 front and rear even in the non-demountable early years.

Many other makes of cars also has different sizes front to rear.

The vehicle that I think is really different is the Model TT Ford truck. Not the difference in sizes front to rear but different also in type of tires. Starting in 1918 with clincher ( beaded edge) pneumatic front and solid rubber rear, they changed the rear to pneumatic straight side ( Dunlop) tires. Can anyone name another make of vehicle that used clinchers mixed with straightside?

The car in question appears to be a 1915, due to the flat fenders and brass topped round side lights. I could be a 1916, but I'd have to see the radiator to tell for sure. 1916 radiators were steel...

Frank