Sign in to follow this  
sebastienbuick

car show in the south of France

Recommended Posts

Chevrolet nova concours 1977 , ford raptor f150 SVT , cadillac eldorado

 

SAM_1250.thumb.JPG.d6cd593eb01856f16e97a9873a03bf9b.JPG

 

SAM_1253.thumb.JPG.bb9dfe91306543a9fbe825c597ea4ecd.JPG

 

dodge viper RT10

 

SAM_1258.thumb.JPG.5033b2d370b0c64fad4e960fb05ad3ab.JPG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, sebastienbuick said:

Peugeot 403 convertible

Image result for Detective's Peugeot convertible

Who is behind the wheel ????

Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mike6024 said:

Image result for Detective's Peugeot convertible

Who is behind the wheel ????

 

 

it looks like it's Colombo behind the wheel :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a 1960 Renault Daulphine in high school back in 1967. My dad paid $50 for it and the guy he bought it from had traded a shotgun for it. I somehow burned a quarter sized hole in the top of one piston and the mechanic got it running again and advised me to sell it. I sold it for $200 to a friend of my cousins. I wish I had that car now. A kid in my homeroom class wanted to race me,he had a 59.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buick35 said:

I had a 1960 Renault Daulphine in high school back in 1967. My dad paid $50 for it and the guy he bought it from had traded a shotgun for it. I somehow burned a quarter sized hole in the top of one piston and the mechanic got it running again and advised me to sell it. I sold it for $200 to a friend of my cousins. I wish I had that car now. A kid in my homeroom class wanted to race me,he had a 59.

 

 

I really like the Dauphine, they are full of history :) .
we find a lot for sale in France at low prices depending on the condition of the car.
it would be necessary to come to France to buy one at a good price, but the importation risks to be expensive  : /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a Dauphine for sale near Sacramento, California, not cheap, will not sell for anywhere near the asking price.

00000_2yfvjph7SdG_600x450.jpg

Greg, phone (209) 667-7366 Renault Dauphine 1964, Link -  Renault Dauphine
Very, rare less then 5 in USA!! New engine..... needs paint, chrome and upholstery
GETS 48 MILES PER GALLON!!!!!!! NEW TIRES.....$3,500 or best offer

And there is also this 

1

1964 Renault 8 R8 - $3500 (san mateo)

 

Strange how they are both 1964's.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mike6024 said:

Here is a Dauphine for sale near Sacramento, California, not cheap, will not sell for anywhere near the asking price.

00000_2yfvjph7SdG_600x450.jpg

Greg, phone (209) 667-7366 Renault Dauphine 1964, Link -  Renault Dauphine
Very, rare less then 5 in USA!! New engine..... needs paint, chrome and upholstery
GETS 48 MILES PER GALLON!!!!!!! NEW TIRES.....$3,500 or best offer

And there is also this 

1

1964 Renault 8 R8 - $3500 (san mateo)

 

Strange how they are both 1964's.

 

 

 

thank you Mike6024 :) 

I do not think there is much to sell in the USA ;) , it's interraissant to see this car for sale in America  :) 
 The price is almost the same as in France, everything depends on the condition of the car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

citroen

 

SAM_1338.thumb.JPG.cd82409a3b8c744c2a3245145bebb71a.JPG

 

SAM_1339.thumb.JPG.4f4a693efd4a91e6f4f9c556d34a579d.JPG

 

Renault 4cv gordini , Peugeot 104 rally , Renault 8 gordini n Renault 12 gordini

 

SAM_1340.thumb.JPG.1334bf422698acca16a065d652b9158d.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this