car show in the south of France

7 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

That looks like a beautiful park, Sebastien,

and a nice event for the town!

Actually, the Eldorado which you show is a 1968.

The 1969 Eldorados had exposed headlights.

Thank you for sharing the pictures!

thank you
the cadillac is to a friend and it is fine from 1969, the problem is that the former owner has a lot to modify this car :(.
suddenly our friend who has the cadillac the original remover by working on the weekend.
the goal is to restore this cadillac as original (as when it was released at the time) :) 

I still have a lot of photos to put and I'll put in the week back from work :) 

Hello, Sebastien. Is your friend with the Cadillac Eldorado a member of the Cadillac LaSalle Club ? I just checked our International Directory, and I see we have 14 members in France, and about 230 members in almost all countries in Europe. He should join us ! Hey, thanks for all the pictures, as always. But in the very background of some of your pictures, I see some much older cars. Do you have any pictures of them? I would say that perhaps 1/2 of us forum participants are in our 60s, 70s, and 80s. I am sure that even some of the younger generation would be interested in European "Oldies". I think I may see a couple of makes of French cars I owned 50 years ago, when they were just inexpensive, extremely fun, great used cars. Peugeot 403, and Citroën 2CV. My brother wants another 403, but they are not inexpensive any more !  ???   -  Carl 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 8E45E said:

Thanks for those photos.  Nice variety of cars again.

Craig

thank you 8E45E ! ;) 

17 minutes ago, C Carl said:

Hello, Sebastien. Is your friend with the Cadillac Eldorado a member of the Cadillac LaSalle Club ? I just checked our International Directory, and I see we have 14 members in France, and about 230 members in almost all countries in Europe. He should join us ! Hey, thanks for all the pictures, as always. But in the very background of some of your pictures, I see some much older cars. Do you have any pictures of them? I would say that perhaps 1/2 of us forum participants are in our 60s, 70s, and 80s. I am sure that even some of the younger generation would be interested in European "Oldies". I think I may see a couple of makes of French cars I owned 50 years ago, when they were just inexpensive, extremely fun, great used cars. Peugeot 403, and Citroën 2CV. My brother wants another 403, but they are not inexpensive any more !  ???   -  Carl 

Hello and thank you  C Carl :) .
I do not know if our friend who has the cadillac is part of the club "Cadillac lasalle club", I will ask him during the day ;) .
in fact on the photo we can see behind the car even older, I praised in photo all the cars that were in the exhibition and I will put the photos in the week ;) .
In France in the exhibition we see mostly cars of the year 50/60, the cars of 1920/1940 are rare, it does not have the vast majority that there is in the exhibition, maybe because of it much less  : /
for Peugeot 403, there was different model and we find a small price in France ;) 

Great photos Sebastien. Lots of interesting cars in a beautiful local.  I always enjoy a car show when you can park on grass and have the big trees for shade. Makes for  a perfect setting.

Just have to say when I see that big '68 El Dorado my memories come back when I had one for my daily driver in the early 70's (pretty classy)  usually  got 7 miles to the gallon.  I thought expensive to drive when gas was .33 cent a gallon.?

I don't want to know what a fill up is in Euro's ?.but oh what fun it has to be.

Thanks for posting.  

Wayne 

1941 Buick 

Super

2 hours ago, 414TATA said:

Great photos Sebastien. Lots of interesting cars in a beautiful local.  I always enjoy a car show when you can park on grass and have the big trees for shade. Makes for  a perfect setting.

Just have to say when I see that big '68 El Dorado my memories come back when I had one for my daily driver in the early 70's (pretty classy)  usually  got 7 miles to the gallon.  I thought expensive to drive when gas was .33 cent a gallon.?

I don't want to know what a fill up is in Euro's ?.but oh what fun it has to be.

Thanks for posting.  

Wayne 

1941 Buick 

Super

thank you very much 414TATA ! ;) 
it was a nice day, there was a lot of sun and it was hot. There were also a lot of trees and we had shade to get some sun :) 
the cadillac of our friend is superb, very good car to drive, very nice finish interior and exterior :) .
he did a lot of work to start restoring it so that it could roll.