durospeed

(MAKE A OFFER) on many brass to 20s & 30s car parts FOR SALE

LETS TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT as I want to get rid of many of my parts !!!   MAKE A {{{{REASONABLE  OFFER $$}}}} on a car part you want, Don't say you want to "buy it all in a lot" as some of you have and then after a lot of figuring and wasting my time you do not buy anything. I will say "yes or no" on your reasonable offer per part. Look over the pictures and contact me with the picture number and description of what part or parts you want .   I do not have an itemized list of these parts, just pictures,    ((( if you don't see the part your looking for in these please don't ask if I have a part, as I don't )))        Contact:  durocar@aol.com                                         PAGE 1

IMG_6851.JPG

IMG_6847.JPG

IMG_6845.JPG

IMG_6843.JPG

IMG_6841.JPG

IMG_6837.JPG

IMG_6835.JPG

IMG_6831.JPG

Edited by durospeed (see edit history)
  • Like 1

PAGE 6   More pictures.         26 inch rim and 21 inch rim .        Spring that measures 35 " long, 16 1/2" wide,  2" leafs.

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6885.JPG

IMG_6886.JPG

IMG_6888.JPG

IMG_6890.JPG

• Like 1

Mike,

About 4 photos up is a 4 blade aluminum fan. This fits a Packard twin six and possibly other same era  Packards. Also I see a couple of things that say Harrah's. Can you send an email photo of what appears to be a sign. The centennial Nevada License plate is that a Horseless Carriage plate?  Also might you have any Nevada low number larger horseless carriage license plates? 

When I worked there, Harrah's was instrumental is getting the state to make personalized license plates. We spent weeks making personalized plate names up, spelling interesting cars and nick names. I would love to find one of these plates. We had one for James Milton when he attended one of the Reno tours and drove Harrah's 1913 Mercer. For some reason his nick was SQURL and that plate was ordered and placed on the Mercer.

thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Do you have any Maxwell AA or AB or AC parts? In particular I need 4-1/2 cylinder,s headlights  or parts, fenders for an AA or AB.  jwarren.lvpc@yahoo.com

Posted (edited)

LARGE $$$ savings for you as I want to get rid of the parts. Look over the pictures and contact me with the picture number and description of what part or parts you want and LETS MAKE A REASONABLE DEAL !   contact  me at durocar@aol.com

Do you still have these parts? 

Where are you located?

Thank you

Hello! i am interested in alot!

please email me back charlesgregorykennedy at gmail dot com

Sir.

I am interested in a couple of carburetors, horn and some of your lights.   Where do you store all of parts?  I am in a northern suburb of Detroit.        Mike  

Posted (edited)

On page 3 last picture the taillight about the middle of the cabinet.  Has 4-5 lenses in it, a staub?  Do you still have it?

Edited by dalef62 (see edit history)

Goo morning,. Do you have a sun visor  to fit a 1928 Dodge brothers Senior 6 ?  I am also looking for an original style rim 650 x 19  for a wood spoke wheel ( rim is close to 4 1/2 ins. wide.

hsahu8034@gmail.com

Hi

my name is frank and I’m trying to build an older looking Buick speedster.  You have some headlights that look really cool.  I like the round square looking ones.   You also have what looks like speedster fenders.  I live in Bakersfield and northern Nevada.  Are you anywhere close to me so I could come have a look

frank. 

661-809-7994

fhinmon@bak.rr.com

I am looking for a brass headlight a Gray Davis 126 and a right rear tail light for a 1933 Cadillac  V8.

Thanks 

Willard

Fingers crossed for a '28 Chrysler tail light lens, or complete assmebly. Approximately 4" diameter.

1928_Chrysler_72_sedan_(9578299327).jpg.d14dec6012a37efe0063a82e2b3c9692.jpg

Hi  On page 3 ypu have a pair of lamps could you give me the size and dimensions and condition [ any cracks also the brand ] the same with the lamp on page 2 regards Bob          conta      robert-smith02@bigpond.com

Hi, Would you have any headlights for a Buick 1917-1920 ? Even just the bezels,  would be great. I can send a picture if that helps. Thanks.