EARLY CAR PARTS FOR SALE

NEW parts added on page 1 & 2.  Look over  all the pictures and contact me with the picture number and description of what part or parts you want .   I do not have an itemized list of these parts, just pictures,    ((( if you don't see the part your looking for in these please don't ask if I have a part, as I don't )))        Contact:  durocar@aol.com                                         PAGE 1

IMG_6845.JPG

IMG_6843.JPG

IMG_6841.JPG

IMG_6837.JPG

IMG_6835.JPG

CARBS 2.JPG

DOOR 1.JPG

DOOR 2.JPG

parts 1.jpg

parts 2.jpg

parts 3.jpg

parts 4.jpg

parts 5.jpg

parts 6.jpg

parts 7.jpg

parts 8.jpg

Edited by durospeed (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike,

About 4 photos up is a 4 blade aluminum fan. This fits a Packard twin six and possibly other same era  Packards. Also I see a couple of things that say Harrah's. Can you send an email photo of what appears to be a sign. The centennial Nevada License plate is that a Horseless Carriage plate?  Also might you have any Nevada low number larger horseless carriage license plates? 

When I worked there, Harrah's was instrumental is getting the state to make personalized license plates. We spent weeks making personalized plate names up, spelling interesting cars and nick names. I would love to find one of these plates. We had one for James Milton when he attended one of the Reno tours and drove Harrah's 1913 Mercer. For some reason his nick was SQURL and that plate was ordered and placed on the Mercer.

thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

my name is frank and I’m trying to build an older looking Buick speedster.  You have some headlights that look really cool.  I like the round square looking ones.   You also have what looks like speedster fenders.  I live in Bakersfield and northern Nevada.  Are you anywhere close to me so I could come have a look

frank. 

661-809-7994

fhinmon@bak.rr.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have a tail light for a 1934 Plymouth?  Possibly a right rear taillight stand?  I also need the top and lower stainless steel supports that hold in the grill stainless surrounds.  My car is a 1934 Plymouth PG Coupe.  Thank you for looking this stuff up for me.

Are you looking to add to your inventory? We have 2 garages of 30's and 40's Ford mostly parts. A lot of NOS parts still wrapped in paper or in original boxes. Fenders, running boards, chrome pieces, electronics, ect. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...