Rivman

ROA International Meet – Gettysburg PA, June 25-28, 2019

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ray_Knott said:

My Thanks to all who attended our 2019 Meet in Gettysburg this past week.  Our great members always make it a memorable event. In addition to the many attendees, we had 98 outstanding Rivieras in a picturesque setting, under clear skies. A list of winners will be posted on our website.

Those who attended had a great experience because of your efforts and those of many others. As an ROA newbie, I left very impressed—so many highlights.

Edited by J3Studio (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Ditto that.

ROA newbie as well, kinda bummed out that we have to wait a whole year for the next one of these!

Hopefully one day ill be able to bring my Riv!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, J3Studio said:

Not just you—I had to go to backup technology.

I didn't have any backups so I was only able to connect by taking my laptop to the lobby, so I just waited until I got home for the most part.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, J3Studio said:

Finally (work obligations got in the way):

2019 ROA International Meet

64 of the best/most representative photos I took. Apologies if I misidentified any Rivieras—I'm still learning.

I agree with Mike, great pictures!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DrownedRiv said:

Ditto that.

ROA newbie as well, kinda bummed out that we have to wait a whole year for the next one of these!

Hopefully one day ill be able to bring my Riv!

In the meantime, there are regional ROA and BCA events in most parts of the country 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Wow those are incredible photos Maurizio!  Thank you so much for posting them paesano! It was wonderful meeting and talking with you.

My pleasure, really. Thank you all for the warm reception.

• Like 2

An exceptional convention to attend; thanks for all the great photos.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NC1968Riviera said:

Thanks to @Ray_Knott , @Rivman, and others for getting the meet pictures posted on the ROA site 2019 Meet Photo Gallery and for posting the list of class/category winners.

Thanks Mike, but for the most part it is JZRIV getting the pictures loaded onto the gallery. Sure, with maybe a "little" help, but it is all Jason loading them.

We, I say that even though it is mostly Jason, are still adding pictures, he was going to add a post when they are all loaded and captioned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rivman said:

Thanks Mike, but for the most part it is JZRIV getting the pictures loaded onto the gallery. Sure, with maybe a "little" help, but it is all Jason loading them.

We, I say that even though it is mostly Jason, are still adding pictures, he was going to add a post when they are all loaded and captioned.

Thanks to @JZRIV also!

• Like 1

Photos from the meet in Gettysburg have been loaded in the ROA photo gallery. http://www.rivowners.org/Gallery/. The gallery is also linked on the ROA homepage. There may be a few more misc pics that get loaded in the next week but the lions share are there.

Hopefully this will give those who could not attend an idea of what turned out to be an outstanding meet....at least in my opinion:rolleyes:. Thanks to all those who brought their cars.

Big thanks to Randall Crain (Rivman) for the car photos on show day after the hoods were down and his support with the project that made it possible to get every car loaded with owner name (except one I believe). Other select photos used were from NC1968Riviera Mike S., and MrILO Maurizio Ferrari, both of whom posted many of their photos earlier in this thread, plus a handful of my own. Enjoy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Those first-gen 'line-up' shots are spectacular!  I want to see some posters and T-shirts!!!  ;)MFP1140229.JPG

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:10 AM, MrILO said:

My pleasure, really. Thank you all for the warm reception.

I heard you aren't, yet, a member of the ROA. FYI, you don't have to be a Riviera owner to join. Anyone with a love for Riviera's is welcome to become a member.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 3:20 AM, EmTee said:

Those first-gen 'line-up' shots are spectacular!  I want to see some posters and T-shirts!!!  ;)MFP1140229.JPG

Such a beautiful subject makes the photographer's life so much easier !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The photos I've added are of the various  activities, including tours,  several views of the 16 vendor tables and our panel of Tech advisors at our annual Q&A. I also added several photos  of the beautiful setting and display of Rivieras at the Wyndham. The Sept/Oct Riview, devoted to the meet will have a summary of the event and even more photos. Thanks again to all who attended and shared in a fun week!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1