ROA International Meet – Gettysburg PA, June 25-28, 2019

Rivman

Photos from the meet in Gettysburg have been loaded in the ROA photo gallery. http://www.rivowners.org/Gallery/. The gallery is also linked on the ROA homepage. There may be a few more misc pics that get loaded in the next week but the lions share are there.

Hopefully this will give those who could not attend an idea of what turned out to be an outstanding meet....at least in my opinion:rolleyes:. Thanks to all those who brought their cars.

Big thanks to Randall Crain (Rivman) for the car photos on show day after the hoods were down and his support with the project that made it possible to get every car loaded with owner name (except one I believe). Other select photos used were from NC1968Riviera Mike S., and MrILO Maurizio Ferrari, both of whom posted many of their photos earlier in this thread, plus a handful of my own. Enjoy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:10 AM, MrILO said:

My pleasure, really. Thank you all for the warm reception.

I heard you aren't, yet, a member of the ROA. FYI, you don't have to be a Riviera owner to join. Anyone with a love for Riviera's is welcome to become a member.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 3:20 AM, EmTee said:

Those first-gen 'line-up' shots are spectacular!  I want to see some posters and T-shirts!!!  ;)MFP1140229.JPG

Such a beautiful subject makes the photographer's life so much easier !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The photos I've added are of the various  activities, including tours,  several views of the 16 vendor tables and our panel of Tech advisors at our annual Q&A. I also added several photos  of the beautiful setting and display of Rivieras at the Wyndham. The Sept/Oct Riview, devoted to the meet will have a summary of the event and even more photos. Thanks again to all who attended and shared in a fun week!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• BUICK RACER unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

The 2019 Gettysburg ROA Meet article in the latest 'RIVIEW' is EXCELLENT!

Thank you to all of the photographers who shared their photos with @Ray_Knott for this edition. I also want to tip my hat to @Rivman for the great Class Winner photos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, NC1968Riviera said:

Thank you to all of the photographers who shared their photos with @Ray_Knott for this edition. I also want to tip my hat to @Rivman for the great Class Winner photos.

I concur. I really liked the layout, the descriptions, and trying to game which of my photos would make it.

:)

Words to live by:

"What's most important is that the car is enjoyed and driven."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NC1968Riviera said:

Thanks to you also Mike! I know Nora was mentioned in the meet article, but I believe we all know it was both YOU & Nora taking pictures.

There was a couple of us taking pictures of the cars after the hoods were closed, we do like to get pictures of “every” car on the show field, and I figured a couple different views couldn’t hurt. What I took was what Jason mostly posted on the ROA Photo Gallery. Ray used Darrell’s pictures of the first-place winners for the Riview for the most part, but yes, the pictures posted on the gallery were what I had taken.

THANKS for the kind words!

• Like 2