Sign in to follow this  
motherroadsterfoundation@g

Win The Mother Roadster!

Click the Link Here for your Chance to win >>>

https://www.motherroadster.com/

The Mother Roadster Foundation is a charitable organization which comes together to organizes events and celebrate the heritage of the people living in the area. We provide an opportunity to come together as a community and support the social welfare and other needs within the region.

Every year, Shriner's transport thousands of families and children to Shriners Hospitals around the country to receive the care that they need. When it comes to pediatric orthopedic care, Shriners Hospitals for Children are the experts, bar none. 

Their philanthropic effort supports the health care system's 22 facilities across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, treating children up to 18 years of age who have orthopedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, cleft lip, and more. Their advanced care is provided in a family-centered environment that is focused on maximizing a child’s quality of life, regardless of the families' ability to pay.

By purchasing a raffle ticket to win the Mother Roadster you will be helping children across the country receive the quality care that they deserve. 

The Mother Roadster.JPG

Edited by motherroadsterfoundation@g
Link Broke (see edit history)

Has anyone ever heard of the Mother Roadster Foundation? :wacko:

I tried to find out how old they are, and what percentage goes to charity, but so far not much info available.

Note to   The Mother Roadster Foundation. More info would help your ticket sales.

Hi All,  10 years ago, we started the Birthplace of Route 66 Car Show and Festival in Springfield Missouri. The show has grown significantly over the past 10 years with about 600 cars in attendance last year alone. This will be the first year that we have built and are raffling off a roadster.  The Roadster is nearly complete, feel free to cruise on over to our facebook page to keep up progress and see the latest details.  https://www.facebook.com/MotherRoadster/ All of the proceeds will be going to the Shriners Children's Hospital. With this being our first year, we do not have an exact percentage but are hoping to donate around 50%. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions! And good luck if you do decide to enter!

Thanks,

The Mother Roadster

Edited by motherroadsterfoundation@g (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Roger Walling said:

I tried to find out how old they are, and what percentage goes to charity, but so far not much info available.

Note to   The Mother Roadster Foundation. More info would help your ticket sales.

There isn't much info on their FB page or their website except for the ticket prices which range from $20 for one to $1000 for 100....

1 hour ago, Paul Dobbin said:

All proceeds = 50%?

I was told there would be no math.

Is this a non-profit business ?

Yes or No ?

If this is a not a non-profit - exactly how is the raffle sale income dispersed ?

How much of raffle sales go to administration costs ?

This is the Benefit webpage:

https://www.winthemotherroadster.com/copy-of-the-muscle

The actual connection between the raflle proceeds & the Shriners  is vague to say the least.

Jim

Edited by Trulyvintage (see edit history)

Hi Again, I apologize for the confusion.  This is a nonprofit business, All of the money that is not spent on building the roadster will go to the Shriners Children's Hospital.  There are no administration costs, everyone on our team is very passionate about this project and has volunteered their own time, including myself.  Two of the founding members, my father and grandfather, are Shriners. I am simply the tech support trying to help them boost their online sales. 

I hope I was able to answer your questions, but please let me know if I can be of any other assistance. 

Thanks again, and good luck if you decide to enter!

OK ...

So - is the actual legal status of your organization a non-profit registered entity ?

There is understandable suspicion & doubt given so many " charities " that are not legally " charities ".

Jim