Steve Moskowitz

2019 Grand National UPDATED NEWS

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:51 PM, John348 said:

I agree it was a great venue and I enjoyed it very much and appreciate all of the work done by those who put it on. I do differ is that I like to go to places I never seen before. Life is just too short and the country is just too big. It was a long run from Long Island, and I would have to think twice if I was up to going to see the same place again

I agree with you 100% but if you can't find someone to host the AGNM, do it in Auburn so at least we have an AGNM.

6 minutes ago, ex98thdrill said:

I agree with you 100% but if you can't find someone to host the AGNM, do it in Auburn so at least we have an AGNM.

I must agree with you on that, at least we have one!

Yup.  It's getting harder for regions that are willing to host national activities.  If the Auburn meet is closer to me than the Eastern Spring meet, I'd most likely choose Auburn.  The traffic heading out west isn't bad at all.

This year's GN in Auburn was fantastic.  Well run, great venue, great BBQ and great weather!  In addition to the amazing car show on Saturday, we toured four of the museums in the area: the Auburn Cord Duesenberg, NATMUS, Ford V8 and the Hoosier Aircraft Museum.  Each one was great.  We will go back next year to see the ones we missed and tour again some of the ones we already visited.

This was our third AACA car show in Auburn and we have enjoyed each one.  Thanks Steve, Pat and the entire National staff!