59 Buick parts car

Guest Tom

First off, I do not own this car. Just looked at it to see if it had anything I might need or want. Car is a 59 Electra 4dr Flatop. Has PS, PB, PW, 6 way PS, AM Sonomatic radio, Clock, 2pd wiper/washer and Tissue dispenser, but the emblem is missing off the dispenser. Does not have A/C. Car is very rusty. Typical of harsh MN winters. Shows 89,000 miles. Sheetmetal is toast, although hood and decklid are probably usable. Exterior chrome and stainless is not the best either, but there are some emblems and moldings that are ok and could either be straightened or polished. Has a blue interior and surprisingly the dash pad is in excellent shape. No cracks and still pliable, but needs cleanup. Engine, trans, rear end and all power accessories are still there and intact. Car has not been picked over. Car is located about 45 miles west of Minneapolis. If anyone is interested in the car, email me and I'll give you his name and phone number. Doubt if he is the type that will remove parts and send them, so someone would either have to pull parts themselves, or take the whole car. I'm guessing, but think that a few huindred bucks would take this car off his hands.

How much for the vehicle as I am trying to restore a 1959 Buick Invicta 4-door hardtop in the United Kingdom, model 59-4639 with 401 engine. Are these cars compatible with each other.

Thanks

Eddie Lee

• 5 weeks later...