siddha

Need help with 1929/30 Chrysler 70

I am in the UK looking for someone who has some experience of restoring and driving a 1929/30 Chrysler 70. I have recently acquired one of these cars and have a host of fairly straightforward questions that are not easily answered within the Handbook. Perhaps there is a dedicated club somewhere? I look forward to any advice that the might be out there.

Check out the Chrysler forum here and ask the specific questions also photos of your car would be great as I’m not too sure that there was a Chrysler 70 in 1929-30 in 29 they were 65 or 75 and in 30 they were 66 or 77. Hope that helps and welcome along

My data shows Chrysler 70 was a 1930 model. It may have been made in the 2nd half of 1929 though.

It is similar to my 1930 Dodge Brothers 8 in many ways.

There you go I was sure soon as I opened my mouth with out checking the books I would be proven wrong, that’s what I love about this forum there are so many knowledgeable people here

Regarding date there will be casting dates on the block and head, which will be a few weeks earlier than the build date.

PM me with your questions. We own two 1930 Model 70's. I'd be glad to help of I can. 1930 Royal Coupe with Senior Award      1930 Brougham all original.