keiser31

Need to find 1931 DB or any Chrysler product bumper clamp washer

Looking for some of these football shaped bumper clamp washers for a 1931 Chrysler product. They are 4 1/4" long....thank you in advance.

John

Picture 27257.jpg

Picture 27258.jpg

Checking for you.  I bought a second set of bumpers, as I was missing one of these on my rear bumper.  Let me dig through the garage and see.  I probably only have one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taylormade said:

Checking for you.  I bought a second set of bumpers, as I was missing one of these on my rear bumper.  Let me dig through the garage and see.  I probably only have one.

Thanks.

No luck.  I forgot the last one I had was broken in half and missing a big chunk out of one end.  I’ll keep my eye out.

• Like 1

I have some extra 1932 parts bumpers for my  DL, so I will try to have a look next time I rummage through the barn, but it might be a while.  

14 minutes ago, RSayak said:

I have some extra 1932 parts bumpers for my  DL, so I will try to have a look next time I rummage through the barn, but it might be a while.  

Very much appreciated.

I think that is called the "bumper medallion spacer" or "bumper medallion back plate" or "bumper centre plate back plate"? Part no. 314188?

Same part number was used on DD, DE, DC (US built - my Canadian ones are different), DF, DH, DI, DJ std cab, DG (some) but not DL.

• Like 1