DualQuadDave

1963-65 Riviera Parts Inventory

I have been cleaning shop and have decided to reduce a lot of my 63-65 Riv parts inventory.  I have lots of interior/exterior trim, AC parts, bumpers, chrome pieces, Nailhead parts, etc.  PM with needs and will see if I have it.  Everything is located in SoFlo, can ship anywhere in the world, international is no problem. 

I have a 63 and a 65. I need a rear bumper for the 63. What other bumper do you have?

Hi, I have front/rear for 63/64 in core to nice condition, let me know what you need.  I also have 65 front bumpers in core to excellent condition, just let me know what you need.  Thanks!

Do you have the following parts for a 1965 Riviera

1) Rear bumper

2) Front grille closeout panel - bolts to bottom of grille

3) Rear window trim

4) Right front headlight door parts?   I need the arm that goes from the lower door to the pivot!

5) Closeout panel right behind right headlight, with hardware.

6) Rear taillight harness with sockets.

7) Front bumper.

8) Fan shroud

Please include prices for anything you have.  TIA

Edited by psychostang (see edit history)

Hi, I got your PM and replied.  I have most of what you need, but have a couple questions.  I sent my contact info to you, call me whenever you get free.  Thanks!

Are you talking about the reverb switch under the dash or the fader knob that goes on the passenger side of the radio?

8 hours ago, DualQuadDave said:

Are you talking about the reverb switch under the dash or the fader knob that goes on the passenger side of the radio?

I am looking for the reverb switch under the dash

Hi Dave,

would be interested in a ‘63 Riviera inside mirror, with working day/night feature, driver quality is fine. And the control knob and surround fits on the door for the external remote mirror (oval shaped surround). Would need the attaching screws also as am replacing fixed mirrors on both sides.

Am in Australia but have a US postal address too

Many thanks

Rodney ?????

Hi Rodney!  Will see what I have left and PM you.  I think I have a good inside mirror, will check and let you know. Thanks!

Oneriviera64.  Let me check and see what I have.  I have several 63/64 headlight assemblies, but some have damage.  Will let you know

Paul, I have a re chromed front bumper here. Call me if you like. Gene.

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I just saw your response.  I am in west Broward, near Pembroke Pines. If you are coming across the alley, you'll be right near me as you come across. Will PM you contact info, call me and will see what you need.

Thanks for your reply, I saw your phone # posted but didn't write it down, now I can't find it, I'm not a tech expert so it is probably my mistake.   Appreciate if you could post it again, or you can call me: Still have a NJ # (609) 335-7682.  Thanks Dan. 

Edited by daniel volpe
change information (see edit history)

Do you have the right passenger side rear armrest piece (metal frame covered in vinyl)? Thanks!