Jump to content

Help identify Ford part


Recommended Posts

Have no idea what this is? Help. Don't think it's a speaker or intercom but IDK... logo just looks like one... side has two wires coming outside a little capacitor type deal and a few threaded input jacks. # A27582 on the side. Metal measures 14 by 12 by 8 inches approximately. Has some brackets on the side like it was hung somewhere against a wall or something. 


I'm stumped... Thanks, any help would be appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...