Junkyard4

1950 Crosley Station Wagon Body with current title

1950 Crosley Station Wagon Body with current title and VIN plate. The car was in the process of being restored when the owner passed away. They had the body acid dipped (at the cost of $1,250) to remove the paint and rust. The rusted floor sections were then cut out and new pieces welded in. The doors have been converted to roll up windows instead of the original sliders. Also there are new pieces tack welded in to the bottom of the doors to replace the rusted sections. They will need to be finished welding in. The hood and tailgate look to be in very nice shape. This body still needs a lot of work to become presentable and ready for paint. Also included is all the glass I have for the car. Might even be a good candidate for a funny car / Hotrod project. I am located 35 miles north of Chicago Illinois. $800
I also have the chassis and lots of other parts for this car but are not included at the posted price.  Call or text 224-223-7464

BE503D76-459B-4FC8-BD73-F8C92DD84F7A.jpeg

03C9B5BB-3287-4E9C-82AE-F12417D1ECC4.jpeg

Just in case Junkyard4 isn't actively watching, I heard on a different list that it had sold.