My UPS driver did this

JACK M

Apparently one must be a facebook member to access the article.

I'm neither a facebook member nor do I care to be.

As vermontboy said, there may be another way, than through facebook, to post the article. 

Cheers,

Grog

• Like 2

1 hour ago, capngrog said:

Apparently one must be a facebook member to access the article.

I'm neither a facebook member nor do I care to be.

As vermontboy said, there may be another way, than through facebook, to post the article. 

Cheers,

Grog

No facebook for me, no twitter either, my cell phone has an off switch and life is good.

• Like 2

The truth behind this story embellished by Jack’s UPS guy is this... Bear is a hurricane dog that I rescued for a companion to Patsy Cline, my other Texas rescue. I got her the year before. It didn’t work out as Patsy is too much for sweet Bear. 

Jack offered to adopt Bear after I told him what a great dog he is, and he came to Texas to help me and met him. Since I think quite highly of Jack, and Bear as well, I brought Bear home to Oregon for him. I knew it was destiny for them both. Jack had been without a dog for too long, at least in my opinion. 

Let’s just say it has a very happy ending for all. Bear and Jack definitely belong together. I love this pup and would have gone to the ends of the earth to find him the right home. Turns out, his home was meant to be with Jack all along. 

Now, I just need to stop dragging Texas dogs home with me, otherwise another one of you guys will wind up with a sweet Texas pup!

• Like 2

And since we are sharing stories about our Texas dogs... this happened the other day, out of the blue. Patsy barely even makes a sound, but I worked an especially long day and she wanted to play. She started making noises and I kept telling her “I love you”. To my surprised, she talked back! 

Ok, I hear you saying this isn’t about a car, but I had to post it anyway. I hope you don’t mind. ? as you can see from Bear and Patsy, Texas rescue dogs are pretty special! Plus they both helped me ship cars from Texas to Oregon. 

• Like 1