Jay Fisher Vintage Car Outside Rearview Mirrors

pint4

Please PM me if you require an outside rear view mirror for your restoration and we will add your name to the list as we go through the inventory and get back to you if we find one that meets your needs.  We have a significant number of mirrors produced by Jay Fisher as well as some repro hood ornaments and other miscellaneous items manufactured by Jay.  Jay Fisher mirrors are on some of the finest restorations.  There are also a limited number of engraved mirrors with the marque engraved on the mirror housing.  Thanks.

Edited by pint4
Updated information for clarity (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 9:33 PM, pint4 said:

Please PM me if you require an outside rear view mirror for your restoration and we will add your name to the list as we go through the inventory and get back to you if we find one that meets your needs.  We have a significant number of mirrors produced by Jay Fisher as well as some repro hood ornaments and other miscellaneous items manufactured by Jay.  Jay Fisher mirrors are on some of the finest restorations.  There are also a limited number of engraved mirrors with the marque engraved on the mirror housing.  Thanks.

Do you have side mount mirrors for a 1931 Studebaker?

• 2 years later...
On 6/9/2018 at 9:33 PM, pint4 said:

Jay's work was truly exceptional, and pricing, while not "Bargain Basement", were certainly not extravagant.

I used to visit with him at Hershey each year, as his space was very close to mine.

We also noted that we had once been neighbors since he was in Clark (Township), NJ, and I grew up just across the line in Linden.

• 1 year later...