Jump to content

Hubcap ID help needed


Recommended Posts

I am not familiar with the design on these hubcaps. I think they are off very early cars. Can someone shed some light on the year and name of the cars that might have used these hubcaps?


I think the one with a "P" might be Packard or Pierce-Arrow. The Overland was the easy one but not sure of the year. 









Link to comment
Share on other sites

C is for Chrysler, De is for DeSoto, P is for Plymouth. 


P is definitely NOT for Pierce-Arrow, whose caps always spelled "Pierce" with an arrow thru it. 


Oops – Keiser has responded while I'm typing and he will have the most authoritative word.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you. I am impressed. I would never have figured them out on my own and I certainly would have never thought the last one was a McLaughlin-Buick. The P for Plymouth makes sense as does the De for Desoto. The Chrysler "C" is very ornate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...