Steve Moskowitz

Grand National in Greensburg

The  AGNM in Greensburg is now history.  The weather man fortunately got it all wrong once again and for the most part the entire event was dry other than an overnight rain.  John Kuhns, Jr. the meet chairman did a spectacular job and seemingly never slept during the entire event as he was there to help people at every instance.  Alice Shaulis did a superb job as registration chair and the entire region has all the bases covered and worked spectacularly all week to ensure this meet was successful.  I left completely impressed with the people of the region (many I have known and had little doubt about their abilities).  A special thanks to old friend Howard Finney as he was a pleasure to work with once again.

Thank you guys for making my job a lot easier as I have never had as much help with trophy set up and repackaging ever!  What a crew.

Oh, and the car show on Saturday was simply spectacular!!  I am sure pictures, etc. will be posted soon.

I glad you may it home safely. 

We enjoy getting the opportunity to assit in the repacking effort. My  phone and camera when dead after judging,  I will see what pictures I can get from my wife collection.  SHe said she never seen so many outstanging car.  She want to do my son's 1979 Camaro now.

As usual the optional tours were great. The garage tour on Thusday was outstanding, and the bus to Fallenwater (Frank LLoyd Wright)) was outstanding day with lunch on Ohiopyte.   here a couple photos from  FallingWater (Fran Lloyd Wright)

20180601_112955 comp.jpg

20180601_101320 comp.jpg

Edited by packards42 (see edit history)

The meet was Fantastic indeed.  Howard, we didn't have time for much more than a quick hello but I understand how hard you worked on this, along with John and everyone else involved. Kudos to the entire region - all the smiles sure made us feel welcome.  John, you helped our Tidewater Region folks with a dinner reservation at Rizzos - my personal favorite Italian restaurant and we thank you for taking the time for that - we were treated like "royalty" the minute we arrived.  This is certainly an indication of the welcoming hospitality there!  It's been several years since we were there for a tour and certainly enjoyed the chance once again to visit Greensburg.  The cars were simply amazing and I don't know how you managed to organize the weather also.   Thanks for a great time.

Terry

I think I’ve never seen a finer collection of cars than what I saw yesterday... and the event hosted by John Kuhns Jr. was a great match for them!  From this participant’s perspective, it was an extraordinary well-done event.  We had a blast... thank you!

Absolutely great show!!! Thank you to all those who worked so hard to make this event happen. Saw lots of friends and lots of beautiful cars. Thanks again.

Really enjoyed the meet.  I tried to post photos of the cars at the meet but it's now limited to 9.77 mb which is only 3 photos?  I was hoping to share with AACA members.  I have approximately 300 photos.

Great show, we had a good time enjoying the show and talking to friends we've met over the years. They can be proud of the people in the chapter that held it. John Kuhn was of great help!  But, PA should really repair the pot holes on the roads-some are huge and deep!