1967 Jaguar XKE Roadster

MOTIVATED SELLER - 1967 Jaguar XKE Roadster. Nation's Capital Jaguar Owners Club Concurs D'Elegance First Place Award Winner in Champion Class C5/E1 in 2016. Beautiful Restoration, please call for specific details. The car is located in Sykesville, Maryland. Personal inspections can be made with adequate notice. Lowered Price - $145,000.00. Please call: 410-596-0500 or email vintageaut@aol.com

44548.jpg

44549.jpg

44551.jpg

FL15_r0464_01.jpg

FL15_r0464_02 (1).jpg

FL15_r0464_04 (2).jpg

FL15_r0464_06.jpg

FL15_r0464_07.jpg

FL15_r0464_11 (1).jpg

FL15_r0464_13.jpg

FL15_r0464_16 (1).jpg

FL15_r0464_18.jpg

FL15_r0464_21.jpg

FL15_r0464_22 (1).jpg

output-2.jpg

Edited by Bernie Wentker
Lowered Price (see edit history)

I drew this when I was 12 years old and have always dreamed of having one. I got to ride it a white coupe back then, but the roadster really trips my trigger.

Picture 10462.jpg

• Like 3

Funny thing Keiser31 I had the same dream about the same time I saw a 1962, got my first E Type in 1970.

Never understood the negative publicity, if you can read a manual and own some tools(manual tells you

how to make the special ones) it behaves like a proper motor car, or maybe I'm still in that dream world

my wife says I retreat to.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bernie Wentker said:

Lowered Price - $155,000.00!....This is an excellent car and we also have a 1972 12 Cylinder in the same condition...also an award winner. Please call 410-596-0500 for more info. Thanks

I told the wife and kids.  Unfortunately they are still short about $154, 798.  Damn!  I love this car.  It is worth every penny!

20 hours ago, Bernie Wentker said:

So Sell some Lemonade!

I don't think lemonaide is going to do it Bernie.  I am lobbying for someone to sell their house but I am meeting some resistance.  I thought I'd been a good Dad so there is some hope and this birthday is a milestone BD at 65.  It is with great regret that I must tell you to not to put your hopes on me.  I am also extremely disappointed in this board as there hasn't been a single donation.  Seriously though, you have a beautiful car.  I believe it to be the sexiest, most beautiful car ever built.  I don't know why you are selling it but It looks to be fairly priced for what it is.  I hope the next owner appreciates it and understands how lucky they are to own it.  Good luck my friend.

In 1968 I saw a yellow '67 in a magazine and thought my life could not continue unless I had one. Of course it never happened but I did manage to buy a '55 XK140 that was sitting under a tree. I painted it yellow. Sadly, yellow may be a good color for an E Type but it definitely is not for an XK 140.

20 hours ago, ol' yeller said:

I don't think lemonaide is going to do it Bernie.  I am lobbying for someone to sell their house but I am meeting some resistance.  I thought I'd been a good Dad so there is some hope and this birthday is a milestone BD at 65.  It is with great regret that I must tell you to not to put your hopes on me.  I am also extremely disappointed in this board as there hasn't been a single donation.  Seriously though, you have a beautiful car.  I believe it to be the sexiest, most beautiful car ever built.  I don't know why you are selling it but It looks to be fairly priced for what it is.  I hope the next owner appreciates it and understands how lucky they are to own it.  Good luck my friend.

Well Happy Birthday....Really, This isn't my car, it belongs to a friend....he has 2 of them...a 1972 12 Cylinder....looks about the same in color and quality. It has the same awards as the 67 ....lucky guy, but they have to move on. Thanks