Car will not start

I drove my car home last night with no problems---every thing on the instrument panel show ok. After leaving the car for about a hour or so, it would not start...not even make a sound. every thing is off except if I jigger the key the security light will begin to flash. Tried jumping it, thinking it may be the battery,still nothing...any suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine had the same problem. security system had blown the fusible link next to the battery

its a .5 amp fuse link. With these cars you need a manual to find problems. [color:\\"black\\"]

CHECK WALLY'S Create a list of dangerous..........Warnings?

10/07/02 08:05 AM . IF THE LINKAGE HAS DISCONNECTED SOMEHOW YOU MAY STILL BE SETTING IN GEAR. THE CAR WOULD ONLY WANT TO START IN NEUTRAL OR PARK. SAME SYMPTOMS.

CHECK WALLY'S Create a list of dangerous..........Warnings?

10/07/02 08:05 AM . IF THE LINKAGE HAS DISCONNECTED SOMEHOW YOU MAY STILL BE SETTING IN GEAR. THE CAR WOULD ONLY WANT TO START IN NEUTRAL OR PARK. SAME SYMPTOMS.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem also. About 2 weeks ago, I "thought" I ran out of gas, the car sounded like it was going to start, but wouldn't turn over-and I did have a few warnings on the screen that the fuel was low, but I was pressed for time. So we put gas in it and it started up. Thought the problem was an easy fix. Ever since then, about every 2 or 3 days, the car won't turnover? After the second incident of leaving me sit for a bit, I put fuel injector cleaner in it- per a reccomendation, thinking that might help? Now every few days,it takes about 20 to 30 minutes to start. So far, it does eventually start but Each time it is taking longer. What could the problem be? The garage said they can't fix it if it is not doing the problem at that time! (and the problem is not all the time? yet...)

margeurita@aol.com confused.gif [pollstart]

[polltitle=trouble starting]