A little overpriced?

retirednow

Their completed listings shows it was no sale at $4900. So they may have meant $4500. If that is true feel lucky it wasn't me selling it. No sale at $4900, I would have raised it to $5500 to increase it's credibility.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

Their completed listings shows it was no sale at $4900. So they may have meant $4500. If that is true feel lucky it wasn't me selling it. No sale at $4900, I would have raised it to $5500 to increase it's credibility.

Bernie, it actually does work that way in the art world. I used to try to sell my big 24x30 limited edition color prints at $700, no sale. Raised my price to over $1000 and sold quite a few.

Cheers, Dave

I've never had luck raising prices to sell stuff.I'm pretty sure Matt and a few of the other dealers here haven't either,  but then again people bidding to buy real estate at higher than the asking price has always baffled me as well.   (what that really tells me is your Agent didn't know what they were doing when you contracted with them to sell it as they must have underpriced it)

• Like 1