Sign in to follow this  
Xander Wildeisen

Easy entry, for rear seat passengers.

Recommended Posts

All the hard work is done. Sure it is.  Just put some gas in and you’re ready to go!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good design here... ?

 

Frankly, suicide rear doors a la Lincoln would have worked a lot better.

 

00303_bGMPBBxfq3Y_1200x900.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That whole row of Pontiacs in the background and they picked that one to sell. A decision like that will keep you up nights.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

That whole row of Pontiacs in the background and they picked that one to sell. A decision like that will keep you up nights.

 

The cynic in me says that you sell a car like this, in this unfinished state, because you have hit a wall with an insurmountable problem. Obviously they used the top mechanism from a normal 2dr convert (thus the lack of rear seat entry space) and they adapted the convertible rear quarter widows to the back doors. There is a LOT of detail work needed to make that car really functional. The last 10% of the work will take the OTHER 90% of the time (and money).

Edited by joe_padavano (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But Its "Pro-Built"

How could one go wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this