38 Century Coupe- MN- NOT MINE

I think it's always a good idea to copy the text of the ad,

and the contact information, into our forum.  The link

is now a dead end, less than a day after it was posted here.

Maybe the car is still around, and a Buick fan would

like to see it.  As we have seen before, there are many

reasons that an ad is deleted by its author. 

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

That's a nice car for not a bad price. Easily one of the most road-worthy cars of the '30s, complete with dual sidemounts and what appears to be a quality restoration. I'm still bummed I missed the blue '37 Century coupe a few months ago but even as I called to buy it someone else had already snatched it up. That one was $25,000 and it wasn't this nice and it wasn't a '38. If I'd bought that blue one, I probably would have cleaned and detailed it, changed a few details, and listed it for a price greater than this fellow is asking for this tan car.

If you're looking for a great '30s car, you won't do better than this for the money. It will be a shame and a criminally missed opportunity if someone on this board doesn't end up with that car. I just bought three other cars but had I not, I'd buy this one and list it for $39,900 and it would sell. 

Stop wishing, start living.

in case the ad disappears again

1938 Buick Century opera coupe. 320 CI straight 8. The car is completely original and was restored about 30 years ago. Smooth running and quiet. Excellent paint and chrome on a solid rust free car with twin side mounts, Trippe lights and grill guard. Restored original radio and heater. The wood grain and the mohair interior are perfect. New brakes, radiator and motor mounts. The car drives handles beautifully on 7.00 x 15 Firestone tires. $32,000.00 Firm. No trades.

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png