Should I go to Hersey?

I was just in Carlisle. Had a great time. I'm not so much into the real old stuff, but I'm into 60-70's Muscle cars. Should I go to Hersey this weekend? Will I be able to find parts and or cars for sale, say a '67 Chevelle? People tell me Hersey is the really old stuff like Model T's! Help! I only have a 4 hour drive if you think i should go.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks Again! JIM

I only wish Hershey still was for the really old stuff. Not too much of that there anymore unless you consider the major dealers in reproduction Ford parts. There are enough of those to satisfy the need. You might find what you are looking for, and again you might not. You are more likely to find stuff for your 60's car than I would for my teens cars. Give it a shot for a four hour drive, but remember, IT IS HUGE!<BR>hvs smile.gif

You should drive to Hershey. Last year there were (if I know it correct) more than 1000 cars for sale. Not only the real old one. Try it. Do it. There were more cars starting from the 1940s as the older cars.<P>Thomas<P>------------------<BR>Thomas Borchers<BR>Member of AACA # 004829<BR>HCCA and MAFCA

Walked the Car Corral Friday for 35 minutes, and, I actually needed 3 hours to do it properly.<P>May be my imagination, but, there appeared to be many more cars than last year. There were excellent selections that covered the 1940-70 period. You have my confidence that you will not be disappointed.<P>Peter J.<P>------------------<BR>heizmann<BR>senior member