WTB: 63 HVAC Panel

CTX-SLPR

Hello,

I got ahold of a near perfect '63 HVAC panel with level from Martin and I just can't bring myself to cut it up into a switch panel.  Does anyone have one that's broken some levers or completely missing the rear section where the levers work?  I'm just going to turn it into a switch control center for the normal stuff on a '64 in addition to the stuff I've added like heated seats, transmission shift profile, etc.

Thanks y'all,

I have several 64/65 switch panels.  PM me, you can have one to do whatever you like.  A 65 one has no factory labels on it, the switches were labeled separate(I have those also).  You might put the extra switches in the console.  I made a flush plate for one a long time ago. Came out pretty good, everything ran under the console and came up into the bucket insert which has a step pattern on it which lends itself to a perfect flat recess.

Dave,

One of the big attractions of the '63 is its lighted panel that I was hoping to place status lights behind custom labels. I'll PM you later about at least the switches as those would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, CTX-SLPR said:

Hello,

I got ahold of a near perfect '63 HVAC panel with level from Martin and I just can't bring myself to cut it up into a switch panel.  Does anyone have one that's broken some levers or completely missing the rear section where the levers work?  I'm just going to turn it into a switch control center for the normal stuff on a '64 in addition to the stuff I've added like heated seats, transmission shift profile, etc.

Thanks y'all,

Sir, if you still have the control HVAC panel for the 63 I’d be interested. I had one of my bell arms fabricated and replaced at measurable expense. I’m not one to let a good part go by if I can afford the purchase. Please advise and thank you.

Red  Riviera Bob

I'd have to ask Mitch if he's interested in me letting go of it and for how much since we're mainly trading back and forth parts so I don't feel I can sell it outright.  Do  you still have your less than functional unit?