2.2L SOHC Probable camshaft seal leak

I want to preface this with the information that I am not an auto mechanic but do know how to tighten and loosen screws and nuts.  I have a 1989 2.2L SOHC TC with 80000 miles.  Parked it in the garage last night and everything was just fine.  Pulled out this morning and my wife started yelling.  I got out and found a football sized oil puddle where I had been parked.  This area was clean the day before.  I checked the oil and it was about 1/2 quart low.  I was able to put the car up on ramps and found a lot of oil all over where the pulley that attaches to the camshaft is and in a lot of other places.  While I was under there it was not leaking.  I got the car down and added 1/2 quart of oil.  I drove it approximately miles and stopped on a parking lot.  Looking under the car I could see oil dripping in several areas.  I went home and let the car set for awhile and there was another accumulation of oil under the same area.  When I again checked the oil it was slightly less than 1/2 quart low.  I will be taking the car to a Chrysler mechanic who is a former TC owner (how lucky can I get) Monday.  If the seal is the problem what will this repair entail and also what other items should I have checked/replaced at the same time.  Your help and advise is greatly appreciated.

If you are getting the camshaft seal replaced, it would be wise to replace the intermediate shaft seal and the crankshaft seal, as well as installing a new timing belt when it is put back together. The 3 seals are all the same part number on the early block engines but the crank seal is different on the common block engines. Also have a look at the water pump, for seepage. Be sure you know which engine you have before ordering parts.

Thanks, this is exactly the type of information I needed.  Will the engine need to be pulled?  Also I was previously told the passenger side motor mount is broken.  Can you help me with a part number and/or source.  Thanks again.

On 5/18/2018 at 5:11 AM, Mac48 said:

Thanks, this is exactly the type of information I needed.  Will the engine need to be pulled?  Also I was previously told the passenger side motor mount is broken.  Can you help me with a part number and/or source.  Thanks again.

No need to pull the engine, it can all be done in the car.

Regarding engine mount, here again RockAuto.com  Look it up for an '88 Dodge Daytona.

CORTECO MT2600
Front Right [Wholesaler Closeout -- 30 Day Warranty]  (Only 13 Remaining)

Part image  
$5.43  

WESTAR EM2600 {Click Info Button for Alternate/OEM Part Numbers}  Info  One of our most popular parts
Front Right
Choose: 
[Regular Inventory] (Only 3 Remaining) ($6.76)    

Part image  
$6.76