1941-49 Spec/Cent sedanettes

Have extra outside stainless trim for the 'B' body 1941-49 Buick sedanettes, including sides glass surrounds, mostly 2 Dr see it hanging in photo. Nice hood outside stainless for Spec. Both sides. Please pm with requests if interested. Too much to itemize.rps20180511_190653_871.jpg.23e4d16945626f4565f4a045d75afb8d.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

15 hours ago, 2carb40 said:

Have extra outside stainless trim for the 'B' body 1941-49 Buick sedanettes, including sides glass surrounds, mostly 2 Dr see it hanging in photo. Nice hood outside stainless for Spec. Both sides. Please pm with requests if interested. Too much to itemize.rps20180511_190653_871.jpg.23e4d16945626f4565f4a045d75afb8d.jpg

just curious, why the small size pictures?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

just curious, why the small size pictures?

Didnt know they would show up small. In the past some would not load and it said file too large. Been using reduce photo app since. I'll try again with full size. Tried to load a 2nd pic. Said back only allowed 9.77 no go on 2nd picture.20180511_183221.jpg.83f787447a2f0209b50be52b4deddd8a.jpg

"just curious, why the small size pictures?"

Lamar, he is right. This new restriction on photo size in the forums is really annoying. If your camera takes large, high-density photos, like any good digital camera does, you are only allowed to post one photo per message now. I have to go back and spend time reducing and re-saving my photos before they can be used on the forum, if I want to post more than one. I don't like it! And until it changes, I won' t be posting many photos.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

On 5/13/2018 at 12:15 AM, RiKi5156B said:

What’s the story on the steering wheel in the top left?

Two steering wheels hanging there. One is an original fair 1954. The other is a learning lesson wheel for my 1939. Bought at the nationals, it had one smallish triangle chip and two small scratches. Easy right? Put it in a guys hands my buddies have used without estimate. How bad could it be? Went to pick it up. 497.00 for epoxy chip repair and respray! So much for trust with him!  "I had 8.5 hrs and $90.00 materials in it"! Fool me once jumped to mind! Wow! Checked with a couple others, said 2.5 hrs max without a nap! Ok, I'm done whining. Woulda, shoulda, coulda! Trying to focus on how good it will look on my 39 opera cpe!20180220_201055_001.jpg.244fd307c3c82e901f830def89010b3f.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

No bad but have you guys every tried repairing a wheel to make it look like no repairs were ever made .. ? … no I believe the guy had at least this much time and actually more into this job because he felt that to make it flawless a complete redo was needed to blend and hide any and all repairs probably because they were in a very conspicuous location… however fixing the chip and a scratch itself only would require a quick fill and blend at best but you would see the blend and it would continue to shrink with time and it will eventually sooner than later stand out … just my learned opinion … :')  - uncle dave

I'm looking for Special/Century rocker stainless. I need two per side to cut and weld together to make a set for my Limited. If you have some that are dinged up, I can probably work with that since I'll be tossing most of one per side.

My sedanette has used ones on it currently, one is for a Special one is Century they can be available or if you want fresh nos are available. I will pm you some close-ups of the used on my car. Rocker mouldings were not on parts car. Have you figured a minimum of either length you need to accomplish this fab? Guessing one of each Sp & Cent per side?