Jump to content

Cowl Drain 1937 Special

Recommended Posts

We want run a rubber tube from the cowl drain on our 1937 Special to

drain any water into the engine compartment or maybe just above the transmission.


But we can find no hole thru the firewall for this purpose  ???


Jack Worstell    jlwmaster@aol.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Jack,


 You used to be able to buy a molded hose that works well on the cowl vent. I've attached a picture of its location on my car. About half way between the top of the valve cover and where the temperature gauge tube comes through the firewall on the passenger side.


 Actually I just checked  and here is what it looks like;





Edited by 1937-44
additional information (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...