Straight_eight

President rear end for sale

Hell, I am looking for the End caps ( hub caps )that you have on the rear end and front axle, the ones that have the S on them, how many would you have available . Looking forward 

to hearing from you. Thank you

The only hub cap is the one pictured on the front end (next to the rear end in the photo). I'm not sure how good it is. I can take a closer look and post a picture here. Then you can let me know what it might be worth.

Here is the hub cap. It gas some dents and scratches, but is otherwise in good shape. Internally it is intact. Let me know what you think it's worth.

IMG_6862 (2).jpg

Hi I don't have a price. What would you offer?

We have a cowling, but not much left in the way of interior parts. The motor and transmission are in use.

IMG_1174.JPG

Thanks, Straight Eight.

How much do you want for the hubcap.

If anyone has up to 5 good hubcaps for a 29 FH or Fe State President, I'm interested.

John

Hi Rich

The motor is going to be our back-up power plant for the Chamberlin Mill. www.chamberlinmill.org

We hope to have the Mill back in operation next year with the original Studebaker engine as it was in 1938

We have other parts such as fenders, front end, springs etc. No motor parts for sale, sorry.

Copy of 015 ChamberlinWW SawmillEngine - Copy.jpg