1931 buick sport roadster 94 series

Nfrutiger7

A rare beast! The engine compartment looks clean. What is your end goal? Fix it up for a driver and leave the "patina" as is or go for it with a frame off? I love these large roadsters as they were originally, please don't drop a Chevy 350 into it! Once we know the goal we can advise appropriately.

I used to know a guy in Colden NY, he had a bunch of cars and loved the Ford flathead V8s. I think he may still live there.

Cheers, Dave

• Like 2

I know of one that is an auto shop (Thorrson's Auto Body Shop) that has been covered and under re-build for the past 5 years or more in Novato, CA.  Not a high priority for the shop as the owner/family owes thousands of dollars and are fighting about who actually gets the car.  Painted almost a Washington Blue color like the Ford Model A color.

Jay

El Dorado Hills, CA

41 minutes ago, tigersdad said:

I know of one that is an auto shop (Thorrson's Auto Body Shop) that has been covered and under re-build for the past 5 years or more in Novato, CA.  Not a high priority for the shop as the owner/family owes thousands of dollars and are fighting about who actually gets the car.

The shop should sell the car, take their due and storage fees from the proceeds, then let the family squabble over what's left.

Regarding West's comments as to color, with side mount options you could order and available color scheme available for that year in 1932 and I believe also for 1932.  I am not sure about 1931, but seems likely.  I will need to see if I can verify that.  Hope you have it finished in time for the National Meet in Ohio, 2020.

John

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jscheib said:

Regarding West's comments as to color, with side mount options you could order and available color scheme available for that year in 1932 and I believe also for 1932.  I am not sure about 1931, but seems likely.  I will need to see if I can verify that.  Hope you have it finished in time for the National Meet in Ohio, 2020.

John

According to my book they came in blue and black