Franklin engine parts for sale

castillo49

Selling mostly complete Franklin engine out of my inventory.  Apart.  Engine came with other parts I brought years ago.   

Engine parts are:

1. Complete block with crank, cam, & fly wheel installed.  Piston journals still wrap as when block return from machine shop.  Block # 35-157446 

2.  Oil pan, rebuilt oil pump, and oil pump tubes/lines included.

3.  Both intake & exhaust manifolds included

4.  6 jugs with new heads/rings installed and 6 piston rods included (you will need rod bearings)

5.  Rebuilt top valve caps included

6.  Fan hood, fan wheel, front u-tube exhaust, & bottom air hood assembly included/no top air hood

7.  Rebuilt oil top & distributor included

8.  You will need a top air hood, gaskets and other parts I can't think of at the moment to have a complete "35" Franklin engine. You will also need a carb, fuel pump, a starter, generator, etc. to complete engine.

This is not a complete engine.  Again, missing top air hood and other parts I am not aware of at the moment.  I was going to assemble a complete engine, but just too many projects.  And as my Franklins are complete with extra parts, I decide to thin out my inventory.  Questions are welcome.

Asking $7,000 for everything.  Sold as is where is with no written or verbal warranties given.  Delivery possible at cost if paid in full first. 

Frank (909) 296-0980 / frankjocelyncastillo@gmail.com

Lucerne Valley / Southern California

DSC_1211.JPG

DSC_1210.JPG

DSC_1212.JPG

DSC_1213.JPG

DSC_1214.JPG

DSC_1219.JPG

DSC_1221.JPG

DSC_1215.JPG

Edited by castillo49
more information (see edit history)