1912 Buick Model 35 Touring

This is a beautifully restored Buick.  Qualifies for Snapper's tours, painted the correct dark blue and grey wheels and has the 165 Cu In engine which is well known and likely the easiest to keep maintained.  A few years ago we toured 9 days, 700 miles around Lake Erie and one of these Model 35 did it with four adults on board.  I am not associated with the owners, just offering an opinion, if you want to step up from a pre '16 Ford this seems like the car.  Best of luck, Gary

10 hours ago, cxgvd said:

This is a beautifully restored Buick.  Qualifies for Snapper's tours, painted the correct dark blue and grey wheels and has the 165 Cu In engine which is well known and likely the easiest to keep maintained.  A few years ago we toured 9 days, 700 miles around Lake Erie and one of these Model 35 did it with four adults on board.  I am not associated with the owners, just offering an opinion, if you want to step up from a pre '16 Ford this seems like the car.  Best of luck, Gary

I am a member of the Snapper’s, the car has completed three tours with them as well as many other tours. It has never let me down, runs extremely well. Looks as good as when I finished it. Just ready for a new project car. FYI the Buick is registered for the AACA Grand National Meet June 2 in Greensburg, PA. Thanks for the compliment. Pat

If you could stand more advice, perhaps advertise at HCCA.org.  There is a fee but could be worthwhile, let the Snapper's treasurer know the car is available and it would be useful  for this ad to say where the car is located.  We are planning to attend the summer tour in NY state and the Hershey Hangover with the Snappers.  BTW welcome to the AACA Forums, Gary

The car is in Pittsburgh, PA. I did list it on HCCA online site over the winter, the worst experience I ever had in selling a car. All I got were foreigners asking for a pay pal account or bank account to move money too. None were interested in the car what so ever. When they tell you up front on the website that all that would happen, I chose to ignore it....boy was I wrong.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience with the HCCA, did not know that.  A fellow in my region sold his Mitchell from the HCCA ad perhaps a Somali prince purchased the car?  Anyway lovely Buick, good hunting,  Gary