First Junior Award Dash Badge

I have two questions regrading the first junior award. First, when you receive a first junior award, should I receive both the trophy and the dash badge at the awards presentation or is the badge mailed to me? I received the trophy but in the excitement forgot all about the badge. Second, I noticed the first junior dash badges now have a number stamped on them. The one I received years ago did not. What is that number?

Thanks!

mcgd

Your 1st Junior award is arranged to where you got the trophy at the banquet, your placque will be mailed to you at a later date. As for the numbers not being on the badge previously, that was before my time. I believe the numbers on the new Junior badges have the numbers for tracking your vehicle. I believe the number on the badge is on file and allows AACA to keep a record of all of your vehicle's information on it like date of win, events attended, make, model, serial number, engine, owner, etc. (I think). I suspect that's why the application forms for a meet are as detailed in the information requested are for these purposes. Congratulations on your win!!