Lebowski

World's Ugliest Corvette?

I went to a cruise last weekend sponsored by one of the Louisville Corvette clubs and this car was there. A woodie Corvette with running boards? I don't think so. The owner calls it the Hawaiian Hillbilly. Have you ever seen an uglier one? If so post a pic of it here. Thanks....

image1.jpg.9422fd45313af5968145846553805ce7.jpg

Edited by Lebowski (see edit history)

Is that a wing on the back?

Maybe its got a Hemi in there.

This is definitely uglier.

Image result for ugliest vette
  • Like 3

Ugliest is a tough call as it has to rely on the perspective of many including the builder of this thing. You have to face it that most people believe their newborn baby is the most adorable ever, yet many of us would suggest that it has to be the first baby they had ever seen

vette9.jpg

2 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

Are you sure that's not a Buick Roadmaster? It has portholes.

With the wood it has to be the sport version of the roadmaster estate wagon.  Verified by the trailer tow mirror package and roof rack.

2 hours ago, ragtop4two said:

You have to face it that most people believe their newborn baby is the most adorable ever........

rt4t,

You are absolutely right! Every time I see people posting pics of their kids on Facebook, I know they see this:

classic-tiny-trike-lifestyle-model-320.jpg

Ever try to start a 2016 Sting Ray that was parked in winter storage? Chevrolet dealership was clueless too. That may be the reason there are so many Mustangs on the toads. Bob 

1 hour ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

high performance cross fire engines

Now THAT'S an oxymoron...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Joe in Canada, I disagree with you. The BEST thing they can do is park them all on a railroad track and put them all out of their misery.

• Like 1

I rebuilt this one several years ago to what you see in the picture. Lots of people said it was ugly, and the corvette club types took a dim view of it - which added to my enjoyment, lol. The car started life as a 68 convertible that was subsequently wrecked and had an Eckler's vettewagon kit installed, probably in the '70's. I found in on ebay (really need to stay off of there) derelict in S.E. Missouri. I enjoyed the project, and didn't have much money in it when finished. Sold it at an auction.

vette wagon 2.jpg

vette wagon 1.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

31 Caddy  That is the only good looking modified Corvette that I have seen.  Even better than good looking it is excellent.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tinindian said:

31 Caddy  That is the only good looking modified Corvette that I have seen.  Even better than good looking it is excellent.

Wow!....ummmm,   errrr, gee Thanks! That's the nicest compliment it ever got. ?